Contact lenses are an excellent option available to anyone in need of nearsighted, farsighted or astigmatism correction. Contact lenses offer a solution to those who
feel restricted by eyeglasses while also offering an alternative to corrective laser
surgery such as LASIK.
If you are first time contact wearer then it is important to schedule an appointment
with one of our eye doctors. Our skilled doctors use their extensive knowledge and expertise in contact lens evaluations and fittings to pick the perfect contact lens that is comfortable, healthy, and provides you with excellent vision.
Spectrum Family Eye Care specializes in all types of disposable contact lenses including daily and monthly contact lenses, coloured contact lenses, contact lenses for astigmatism, and even bifocal contact lenses.
Did you know…
- Ran out of contacts and need them in a hurry? We’ve got you covered! We may have your contacts in stock, go home with them today! Call our office for more info.
- Live far from our office or too busy to come in? No problem! If you have been fit with contacts at our office, depending on your contacts, we can ship your contacts to your home or office for FREE! Call our office to see if your contacts are eligible for free shipping!
- Our doctors will evaluate your eyes and make suggestions that can drastically improve your ability to wear contact lenses.
- New contact lens wearers are fully trained by our professional staff on insertion, removal, contact lens hygiene, and handling techniques.
- There are many varieties of bifocal contact lenses that can enhance your reading vision after the age of 40, without being as dependent on reading glasses.
- With advances in contact lens materials and design, those who were not able to tolerate contact lenses previously may now do so.
- Children as young as seven can wear contact lenses. We currently have many children enjoying the benefits of healthy daily disposable contacts for hockey, soccer and other sports activities.
- The ability to wear contact lenses is determined by many factors including, lens material, lens solution, lens fit, work environment, and ocular dryness. During your examination we will pick the right lens for you, based on all these important factors.
If you are interested in contact lenses as a corrective alternative and you live in or around Hamilton or Burlington area feel free to contact our office to schedule an eye exam with one of our doctors today.